The process of adopting a Safari Golden
- YOU MUST BE A MEMBER OF FACEBOOK, it is the best way to share critical information about the health and welfare of our dogs. It is also one of the best ways for me to help Golden owners with my extensive knowledge of my line of Goldens accumulated over the past 40 years.
- YOU MUST COME TO THE FARM and meet the gang to see if a Safari Golden fits in your lifestyle. I have socialization Saturday every week from 1 pm – 6 pm. There are usually many dogs that were born here back for a visit, we share training tips. I give grooming lessons as well as health tips.
- If you decide a Safari Golden would fit your lifestyle you can put yourself on the waiting list and stay in touch, sometimes the wait is as long as 6 months. Picking the litter you want goes by the date you got on the list, once your date comes up you can jump in when a litter suits you.
- My puppies are $1,500.00 with limited AKC registration, vet checked and current on all vet care. I give all the core vaccines for the life of your Safari Golden for free except the Rabies Vaccine. I recommend getting it at Tractor Supply Pet Vet Preventative clinics. I have found your Golden will live longer without vet visits! I Microchip all my puppies and activate them for you at my own cost.
You can select this link to find a clinic near you –
- I keep everyone coming back here because it is a blast but most importantly I can see what I can work on and what I have gotten right in my Safari line of Golden Retrievers. My Safari Goldens live into their teens here, Logan our patriarch lived to almost 18 years old! I want all of our dogs to live that long and if they don’t I want to do it better! It will take us all working together to keep Safari Goldens the best they can be!!!